From the beginning to end, the course of this entire internship has been one big ride of awesome. Having the chance to learn and adapt at such a professional workplace gave me an opportunity to not only learn more about myself in my field of work, but gave me a chance to make myself better. Something like is needed to really show you what its like to actually do the work you went to school for, to give you the chance to really understand what it is like to do the work you went to school for. The things I have learned are things I will carry with me as I move forward in my career.
While working at Chesterman Coca-Cola, the work I did for the company helped define some key areas I realized that were important for the work I do. Working with my supervisor helped me elaborate on the importance of communication as a means to an end. From the start of any project to the end, communication is necessary throughout the entire process. As I did work for the company, it was important that I presented my work so that I may be able to receive feedback on what my employer wanted from me. Whether the feedback was good or bad, it was needed so that I could provide exactly what the company wanted while following the guidelines that had set in place. Communication was needed to set and make deadlines, to make last minute changes, and whatever was needed to make the project a success.Without this, I don't think I could have done as well as I did on my project if I never communicated to my employer throughout the entire design process.
As I come to the end of my internship, I know I was able to help my skills grow and my knowledge of the work place become stronger. With each challenge I was given from making safety banners and labels all the way to a full video editing project, I was able to grow and adapt as a designer in hopes of making myself better. I truly enjoyed my time with Chesterman Coca-Cola, and hope that have enjoyed the work I was able to give them, this internship will help set me in the right direction as I continue my career.


