Sunday, August 3, 2014

Final Report

This internship has been an awesome experience. It has really opened my mind to the way music is made and all that you can do with just 12 notes. I saw some really cool sights, listened to some awesome music, and learned a lot about the studio and the publishing opportunities that there are in this industry. I got to live in a completely different environment with people very different from me, but we do things the same in a lot of ways when it comes to music which gives me confidence that if something works here in South Dakota, then it will work anywhere, and thats why I am so grateful to DSU for giving me an education most would think non existent in South Dakota.

Above all, I leaned that what I want to do can be done with hard work and patience. I have a lot more confidence in my abilities after working with Dave and realizing that the work you do in South Dakota can end up anywhere.