This week i created a flyer for Jim to get the word out about his art gallery. It was a fun and interesting project to do. I added a little information about his art gallery and a few of his best pieces to the flyer. Overall this piece took me over a couple weeks to do considering it is not a paying internship. I have never created a flyer before so it took me a little while to figure out what exactly he wanted on it or what would look good.
Photoshop is my go to program. I have sort of learned the ins and outs of Photoshop. The photos below are my beginnings to my final piece. Although it took a while for me to get the layout correct i think it turned out pretty good. The next image is an image of the artist himself.
Next, is my final image to the flyer. i created a trace image of the photo above of the artist himself and placed him in the middle of the image. Then I placed his painting long the left side of the image. I am pretty proud of the work i have done. Sad to say this is coming to an end. One thing i think i will change for the next project is adding a little more color or adding a little bit more to make it pop.


