Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Blog 2- Crossed Brushes

Next i was asked to create a business card. This is the one i started out with in the beginning. It was hard at first because i had no idea where to start. The font used is one actually he uses called bleeding cowboy font. I recreated the logo while he gave me the font to use. I was pretty much free to do whatever i wanted just as long as it is related to his work. As you can see from the first blog post the business card is a lot different from the one i show below.
This here is the second card i created. I only created 2 just so i could have more to choose from when I pitched the idea to him. The second by far is my favorite one with the picture of him in his zone working hard on a project. I took out a bit of his information on this one just to make it look better. Otherwise with so much information it would look cluttered. Learning how to do a trace image was difficult but it came out pretty decent. 


Overall this week was fun and entertaining. I definitely procrastinated this week but i got the project done and i think it turned out pretty good. Hopefully these cards will do him some good in the long run.