He is in progress of trying to get his work out there for the world to see. its kind of amazing what you can do with a brush and some paint on a canvas. His paintings were so detailed that they did not look like paintings they looked more realistic then anything. The brushes below actually resemble his logo of course, which i will show you later in the next blog. After i was asked to take pictures of his entire gallery I was asked to create a business card for him.
The business card he is currently using below with his logo. I tried to switch it up a little bit and do something a little different with card. I actually created a couple of business cards for him to choose from. they are different but simple at the same time. The first week or so was great but i am on to the next one.
