Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Name tags and POR-15



Had a bit of a busier week. Started out with cutting the name plates that Lindsay had made earlier. She made them on whiteboard and ordered her design online. They have areas to write on. They came in on 2 sheets so we had to cut them. Well, I had to cut them. 


Had an issue where they are not sticky so there is really no place to put them. We have cloth cubicles so double sided tape doesn’t work. Some have them up on walls or glass near them or some use their own holders.

We not a new partner, POR-15. I learned everything about it. I choose it to do our next email blast campaign. I researched it so hard since no one else in the warehouse had much experience with it. I also had to update the website with the new logo.

The new mail blast was fun to make. I should be sending it out next Monday. I was playing with the idea of sending it out on Tuesday to see if results differed but I decided to wait. Mailchimp has a thing where after you send out so many emails it will give you a testing option. I will wait till we get that option and for now play with subject lines and layouts till I have more experience. 


It was fun creating the email with using both AutoBodyNow’s colors and Por-15 colors. I think it turned out really well. Besides that I had finished a sexual harassment poster that looks like a giant wall of text because all of the text was required.