Thursday, July 24, 2014

Dwayne Johnson ADR






This week I been working on a lot of mixing. I have also been learning of how to use the ADR recording and the ISDN Remote Time Code Lock. When we do a voice over session usually a producer from Los Angeles would be on the speaker phone. The producer would tell us and the talent of what he wants. After getting the right take we would than sense the mix to LA and they would pick what they want.                                                                                                                  

This week Dwayne Johnson stopped by and did some voice overs for Fast and Furious 7. The filming is just starting post production. However they are still doing production of the film so they are really rushing to finish the movie. Unfortunately Dwayne is traveling all around the country promoting his new movie Hercules. He will come back to Miami when he done promoting.


Today was a busy day I was composing a new song for a City Furniture commercial. I was also did video editing using Final Cut Pro. The video was of a Jazz band that John had recorded in Boca Raton, FL. That took a while. Also the actress from the ABC Family's The Fosters came in and did he voice overs. Her name is Bailie Madison she a talented actress from Fort Lauderdale, FL.