Sent out the Por-15 email early Monday morning. I would like to send it out on Tuesday as well to try out which day is better but that option is not available yet on Mailchimp. So far we have only 10 bounces compared to the 197 from the first email. All of our emails to yahoo accounts went through. I looked at the errors from the 10 and it seems to be the hard bounces are fake emails so I deleted them and the soft bounces are unknown to full in-boxes or accounts temporarily disabled.
I updated the banners on the autobodynow website. I had to redo about 6 of them and move them around. It was a bit frustrating since some of the products were not actually listed as of yet or were sort of. I had only the numbers to work off of so I had to search up what they were and then try and find it on our site. If it wasn’t then I had to move on and try to find the next product. Anything I couldn’t find I couldn’t make a banner out of. There was a list of around 14 and only 4 of them were listed.
There hasn’t been much to work on lately, we have cleaned up the list of graphic needs. I was given a series of 30ish pictures of a process of someone mixing some products together and painting their truck. I was told to Photoshop a handful of them on Wednesday. There wasn’t much to do so I just did them all.
We received a lot of DeWalt products and they want them sold ASAP. So the next email that I will work on on Monday will be about the Dewalt products.