Sunday, July 20, 2014

Commercial Audio & Video Week 2

So this week was pretty mellow compared to rushing from job to job last week. I found out that we were not as done as I had previously thought with The Pourhouse. So for the start of this week we went back in install Subwoofers and a surveillance system. The subs go up just the same as all of the other speakers that I have installed since I have started this. And the surveillance system besides the computer in the back that I had nothing to do with was very similar to speakers. We ran a bunch of wire to the pre decided upon positions for the cameras and then mounting the cameras. After all cameras were mounted we then went back to position them to face in the appropriate direction and then focus on the right area.

The rest of the week was pretty lame just pulling wire in different locations around Sioux Falls and driving around. All in all it was a pretty relaxed week.

I always forget that this is an internship and not an actual job so I forget to take pictures occasionally so I only have the one this week. But its very complicated.