This week of internship has been a big chunk of work, in a good way. For the most part my busy time has revolved around my main project of the tour video. With tons of communication between me and my supervisor about the video, I was able to create the video around what they wanted as well with the ideas I had of my own. Already having my video planned out ahead of time, I knew what I needed and it was time to start collecting my own stock footage for the video. Aside just basic filler footage, I also acquired footage for specific themes for the video. These included things as rules and safety regulations, history footage of the company, and other miscellaneous things.
After collecting footage, I started arranging the footage for my video while creating some custom animation within the video. I tried to apply the original Coca-Cola feel to the animation while adding a little bit more to separate Chesterman's from Coca-Cola National.
Overall the video editing process is going well. All that's is left for me to do to finish up my project is add in some narrative voice overs as well as some minor touch ups. With that said, I only hope everything goes by smooth and easy.
