Friday, June 6, 2014

Weisser Distributing / AutoBodyNow

I am Paige Myron and I am doing an internship with Weisser Distributing in Tea, SD. They are a company that sells auto-body tools. I am working with Lindsay Dykstra as a graphic design intern.


Lindsay set me with several projects that she needs done, none with an actual due date but in list of priority and do if I have down time.

 This is Lindsay. I'll have to get a better picture later.

I had created the new Father’s Day Specials and banners for the website at autobodynow.com. Which includes a couple of banners and several buttons. So she showed me how they update their site, what colors to use, and which products to use for specials. Afterwords she also gave me access to their Facebook page in order to post about one of the specials.

I also became the new IT person. They had a couple new laptops they wanted Microsoft Office and the works done, as well as updates.

Waiting for the laptops to finish updating.