Thursday, July 31, 2014

Wrap Up

Luke Grady

This summer has been an amazing summer. I have learned a lot about the entertainment industry. The entertainment industry is a lot of the times looked at as one of the most interesting and exciting industries in which someone would like to work. It is a business in which many people would love to work and, as a creative industry, it is one that offers someone the chance to be involved in the creation of art, even if they are not themselves an artist. Working in the entertainment industry allows people to spend time with artists and to gain the access into the creation of entertainment products such as music, TV shows, and Movies. I have an amazing opportunity to work on DJ Khaled's music video for "They Don't Love You No More." Setting up the sets took a long time but it was all worth it. 

I have also work with many talented actors including Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson, Jeffrey Danovan, Ballie Madison, and the cast from the USA Network's show Graceland. I learned the steps of the Audio Post Production process. Working at Audacity Creative was an amazing experience I learned so much of how ADR works. I also worked with different software including helping design the new website for Audacity Creative. 

All in all in was a great experience and I am very thankful to have an opportunity to work with great talented people. It's defiantly a big step to where I want to end up in my career.