When I'm not mixing or cleaning up the studio I get to sit on voice over sessions. Our biggest client right now is the USA Network's Graceland. The show is filmed down in the Miami area and many of the actors have houses or family that live down here. I have the opportunity to meet almost the whole cast of that show. Unfortunately one of the main actors Daniel Sunjata broke his ankle while shooting a scene so production is on hiatus. However post-production is always going on and that's what we specialize in.
I also working on a personal project that John has assigned me. I am filming a trailer to a movie that I am writing. I will be doing the writing, the filming, making music for it and I will be the mixing for the trailer. This is going to be fun. The name of my movie is World War 3: Take Back Time. It takes place in the future.

