Tuesday, July 15, 2014

& The We Started Blogging





After the first week or two my coworker and I grew more of an understanding of our brand new roles.

We decided to take control and really start pumping out some consistent content along more platforms then just Facebook. I kept up with creating Facebook features as usual, and we added in another factor -revamping the blog. Amavo hadn't been consistently posting on their blogspot so we decided to start over with Wordpress.

This increased my work hours as I had to now create blog graphics. 
This also changed the length and style of our weekly meetings -planning to keep themes consistent throughout the different platforms.

                   Top Left: Facebook outfit feature                                            
  Bottom Left: Facebook outfit feature                               ScreenShot of blog graphics:





__________________________________________________________________________

Here's a few more Facebook features:


A Trunk Show graphic for Facebook:


_________________________________________________________________________

Trying a consistent theme: Denim.

Facebook feature:



Facebook graphic promoting our Pinterest board:




Blog on Denim:


**Brooke is responsible for all written content.