For the most part, this week was just a typical easy week. With my main project already assigned and started on, I did a few side jobs at my internship aside from working on my tour video. One of the more interesting things that happened this week was with the share a coke custom job I did. So many people through out the plant took a liking to the work I did with the custom labels, that I was asked to create more labels for specific names other people wanted in the company.
I honestly could not believe how much it blew up and how many more labels I had to make. I do enjoy the fact the others enjoyed the work I was able to make and I was happy to be able to supply named bottles for ones that were not in the current circulation. The high demand for the bottles really helped me experience the idea of being able to really work under pressure, something that I myself seem to enjoy.
Aside from that madness at the early part of the week, my supervisor just let me continue my work on my tour video. Understanding it is not something that can be completed over night, I've been given plenty of time to finish my work and make the best I can. With that in mind, I only hope to deliver the best and give the company exactly what they've been asking for.