Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Things are better with a Coke.

To start, this week has been full of ups and downs. For the most part of my internship this week, I spent most of my time collecting information for the tour video while organizing what already had and what I was planning on using. Needless to say, some of the information gathered will be a great asset to the video while some information the company wants might be a problem. For example, the video the company would like included is good in length but severely lacking in quality.

I would assume the video itself was made in the early 90's, the video compared to the technology today looks like it was recorded with a toaster. I will do the best I can however to include this as the company has asked and make do with what I got.


Aside from the video work, I've spent the rest of the week preparing to design an ad for the company that will be posted in a local hockey team's catalog. It was asked to include something along the lines of "Coca-Cola tasting amazing over ice," I feel this in itself should not be too hard to accomplish. After dodging tornadoes and working around conflicting time schedules, this week has proven to be a fairly busy week and hasn't given me as much time as I hoped to move forward on my projects. However with the company being very understanding, I will now have as much time as I need to continue on and perfect my work.