Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Share a Coke...

Comming up this summer, Coca-Cola will soon be releasing their "Share a Coke" program which will change their original labels on their products to say "Share a Coke with... (random name)." With that being said, the program will only include 250 names currently popular in the United States. Because of this, Chesterman's has asked me to make some extra labels of different names that they could use to distribute to specific individuals through out the Siouxland area. The whole process has not been too bad except for the fact that the actual font is unattainable and forced me to take extreme measures. With the help of Photoshop, I've been able to recreate the labels with additional names.


Using a font printout I was able to cut out the letters individually, then move them around to make the names. A long process, but it all worked out alright in the end.


Other than creating the labels, I spent the remainder of my week focusing on my video. I developed a storyboard that laid out my plans for the video, which I also presented to my supervisor. From there it's just a matter of creating and putting it all together.