Thursday, June 12, 2014

Audacity Creative (Graceland)

GRACELAND VOICE-OVER
Blog #2

The last couple weeks I have been working for Audacity Creative in Hollywood, FL. I have been working on on several projects. I am helping design the new website for Audacity Creative. Here the link to what I what my idea is for the website: http://www.i-m.mx/Audacity/AudacityCreative/

I also worked on writing script for young actors to when they audition for the Miami Casting Agency which shares the same building as we do. I also worked on some Photoshop assignments that he assigned to me. 


I sat in on a lot of recording sessions. So far I sat on different actors from the show Graceland including Daniel Sunjata and Vanessa Ferlito. They were recording their dialogues for Season 2 Episode 6 and 7. Graceland is our main client. 

Besides Graceland I was able to sit on the actors from The Fosters on ABC Family, Hit the Floor from VH1 and also actor Jeffrey Danovan did some voice overs for a commercials. It is a great experience and a great stress free environment. I am so lucky to be working with these great actors.  They even went out of there way just to thank me.