Saturday, May 31, 2014

DJ Khaled's "They Don't Love You No More"

Hi, I'm DSU student Luke Grady.  On Wednesday, May 28th I participated in a video shoot for the rapper DJ Khaled featuring Rick Ross, Meek Mills, French Montana and Jay Z. The name of the song is "They Don't Love You No More" and the video was shot in Miami, FL. I worked as a PA (Production Assistant) for 305 Films. My job was to assist the production company with anything they needed. I was also responsible for filming the Behind The Scenes for the video.


We first started filming in a warehouse parking lot with a semi truck. Then after 2 and a half hours we went to film a scene on the water on the barge. (Picture above) The barge was provided by Grady Marine Construction the my uncles own. After an hour we went back to the warehouse district and filmed two more scenes. One in a warehouse with fancy cars and the other outside with a helicopter. 

I enjoyed working and meeting all the talents. The day at all was 14 hours and we finished at 2 am. It was a lot of work but all in all in was a great experience. I am very thankful for this opportunity.