Friday, August 8, 2014

Then & Now

As I stated in my first post, I completed my internship early and I now work as a full time graphic designer and brand manager for Amavo Boutique. For my last blog post I wanted to show more recent designs. I am currently in the process of re-branding the Amavo brand and online presence. After interning for a few weeks I became very comfortable in the office setting and I have nailed down some consistency for the company via font family's, color schemes, and overall design.

The new hanger/antler logo is one I created around their new vision which stems from different bible verses. The main verse being "She is clothed in strength and dignity" Proverbs 31:25.

A few new brand sneak peaks: 

This graphic shows my personal sketchbook.




Showing my new design style consistently in posts:






I believe in the time that I have worked for Amavo, the overall look of the company online has improved. Scrolling through the Facebook page is much less of an eye sore and things look much more related. I learn something everyday whether it is about fashion, graphic design, social media, or myself - it has been an experience I wouldn't trade for anything. 


The new online store website is currently being built, please check it out at the end of this month! 
I'm very excited to see my logo in use on upcoming marketing materials.

You can view the videos I have completed here: https://vimeo.com/user27394921
You can view the current blog here: http://amavoboutique.wordpress.com
You can view the Facebook page here: https://www.facebook.com/AMaVo.Boutique