Monday, July 14, 2014

Week 2 Madison Discount Liquor

June 3, 2014
Weekly Internship Journal
5/27/14 – 6/3/14


            This week I wanted to get a good start on the business card situation. I did a lot of research on what is popular and how business cards benefit a company or person. I was really surprised when I learned that businesses that hand out cards have a sales increase of about 2.5% for every 200 cards handed out. It doesn’t sound like much but when the business is a small one that 2.5% is a lot. I also did quite a bit on the facebook page this week.  I added a cover photo, which I want to tweak up a bit yet. I also made a few photo posts promoting a few sale items we have going on. My goal for next week is to finish the business cards and have them sent out to be printed and to get together a coupon flyer to be ready to send out july 1(ish).